In order to clarify and facilitate our cooperation with writers, we have made a list of basic requirements for the quality of work. For you to be aware of the main points of our policy, please carefully learn the basic rules stated below. You can get more detailed information from our Writer’s guide available after login process.
- 12 point Times New Roman
- Bibliography/Works Cited on a separate page
- MS Word file
- Minimum 250 words per page
- One inch margin top, bottom, left, right
1. The paper should meet requirements specified by the customer. You are to learn carefully all the instructions carefully before starting to write.
2. The deadline established by the client should always be met. In most cases, it is hardly possible to extend the deadline. That’s why, if you feel that you cannot comply with it, you are to address our support team to reassign a paper to another writer as soon as you can. So, try to plan your writing time carefully.
3. Every paper is to be written in strict accordance with academic standards indicated by the customer.
4. No Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V is allowed. If you want to use information which has already been written by somebody, you are to paraphrase it and give references.
5. It is very important to follow the style requirements, especially if you deal with the citation styles like MLA, APA, and others.
Plagiarism is prohibited by law as it may spoil a client’s academic progress if revealed by a professor. It is something we will never tolerate regarding our writers. Therefore, use as many citations as necessary. Don’t hesitate to name any source that you use for information. You may also paraphrase any sentence or paragraph keeping the ideas stated in the source used.
You are well aware that our company holds the policy of zero tolerance towards plagiarism. It means that we neither forgive it nor let it pass unnoticed. There are a lot of programs to detect plagiarism. So, there’s no point taking the risk of cheating. It can result in serious problems for us and payment cancellation for you. We trust you, and we are sure that you will justify our confidence!
Our customers may order a revision of the paper if its quality is not good enough. Please, take seriously the revision procedure seriously because, in any case, we are obliged to submit a quality paper accomplished according to their requirements and instructions.
Main reasons for revision:
- Errors in referencing styles
- Repetitive mistakes in punctuation
- Poor knowledge of British and American English standards
- Lack of references
- Minor grammatical errors
- The required structure of an academic paper was not followed
There is no limit for the number of revisions for a particular order, but in case you think the customer requests revision when all possible amendments have already been done, you should contact an admin, and they will send the paper for quality review.